Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not Interested in "Get Rich Quick" Schemes

I think being rich would be nice (although the great Notorious B.I.G. does warn me - "Mo' Money, Mo' Problems"), but I am much more interested in finding something that my husband and I can do on a regular basis that will be both fun and fruitful. Plus, due to my health conditions, I would also LOVE to work from home - at least a majority of the time. Above all, I want my work to be purposeful and helpful in one way or another.

With all this in mind, I have been on a quest; looking for both ways to earn money as well stretch the money we do have. I think a lot of people are in the same boat as my husband and I.

I invite you to join me on my quest. I'll be posting links to sites that I've found useful, as well as sharing any other findings. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you, and God Bless our journeys!

No comments: