Friday, February 6, 2009

Dining Out vs. Dining In


Looking over my husband and I's bank statements, I will often notice a trend. It goes like this:

McDonald's
McDonald's
Carl's Jr.
Arby's
Subway
Subway
Subway
In & Out
McDonald's
Long John Silver's
Strings
Strings

and so on.

We don't blow big chunks of money at once anymore, but dining out sure drains our bank account over the month. So, whenever possible, we're trying to eat at home. Even with the rise in grocery costs, it's still cheaper than eating fast food all the time. Especially given the fact that we are entertainers - often feeding friends as well as ourselves.

I'm always looking for articles on saving money foodwise, and I came accross this one today. Check it out these Top 10 Money-Saving Pantry Essentials.

Have any tips on saving money when it comes to buying groceries? Please feel free and share!

No comments: